27 January 2023
Dear IFPCS members and colleagues,
On behalf of the IFPCS Awards Committee and of the IFPCS President, Prof. Yoko Funasaka, it is my pleasure to announce the awarded researchers with the various IFPCS and regional society prizes that will be presented at the IPCC2023 that will be held in Bilbao (Spain), on 30 May-2 June 2023.
- 2023 IFPCS Myron Gordon Award: Robert Kelsh (Bath, UK) web
- 2023 IFPCS Seiji Memorial Lecture: Thomas Hornyak (Baltimore, MD, USA) web
- 2023 ESPCR HS Raper Medal: Alessandra Napolitano (Naples, Italy) web
- 2023 JSPCR Takeuchi Medal: Takahiro Kunisada (Gifu, Japan) web
- 2023 PASPCR Aaron Lerner Award: David Fisher (Boston, MS, USA) web
- 2023 PCMR Thomas B. Fitzpatrik Medal: Autophagy induction can regulate skin pigmentation by causing melanosome degradation in keratinocytes and melanocytes, Ji Young Kim, Jihee Kim, Yuri Ahn, Eun Jung Lee, Shinwon Hwang, Abdurrahman Almurayshid, Keedon Park, Hwa-Jee Chung, Heung Jae Kim, Si-Hyung Lee, Myung-Shik Lee, Sang Ho Oh, Pigment Cell & Melanoma Res. 2020;33:403–415. web
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!!!
All six researchers awarded will attend the IPCC2023 and will deliver invited lectures illustrating their research and major achievements.
You can read about the History of the IFPCS Awards and about the IFPCS Researchers previously awarded.
Lluis Montoliu, IFPCS Vicepresident